DetailsCisco Unified IP phones provide exceptional levels of integrated business functionality and converged communications features, surpassing today's conventional voice systems and competitive offerings. As the market leader in IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver comprehensive end-to-end data and true voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering a complete, stylish and fully featured IP phone portfolio for enterprise and small- and midsized-business (SMB) customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
- Superior wideband acoustics with the support of the G.722 wideband codec
- Support for IEEE Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expanded room coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the optional external microphone kit
- Support for a third-party lapel microphone kit
- Larger backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Global localization within six months of first customer shipment (FCS)